From a ceremony on the lawn with a panoramic seascape view, to a Highland Dinner with spine tingling piping, rounded off with full Scottish Country dancing on the terrace, our team are ready to create an extra special big day for you and your guests.
We have catered for everything from romantic wedding dinners for two, to barbecues in the gardens for a hundred or more. And we are adept at skilfully, unobtrusively and smoothly ensuring everything runs like clockwork so you can enjoy a memorable day and night.
Our flexible and creative approach can help you plan your dream wedding and make the most of our wonderful location.
- We can cater for up to 28 guests for a wedding dinner in our dining room or more if required, and we regularly arrange marquees on the lawns.
- We can arrange for you to be married in the grounds of The House – an unrivalled backdrop! And can provide assistance with organising the decorations and flowers.
- Our chefs can discuss menus for your evening meal, whether it’s locally sourced Swordale beef or freshly caught langoustine. We will also prepare the perfect wedding breakfast, accompanied by your chosen drinks and refreshments including Champagne, wines and, of course, the range of Glenmorangie single malt scotch whiskies.
- We can arrange a variety of entertainment - no Scottish wedding is complete without a piper, and we know the best in the area
- Your evening reception can be held in The House or in the grounds.
If there is anything else we can do to help make your day absolutely perfect, just ask and we will do our best to make it happen. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange a visit.
Glenmorangie Distillery and Glenmorangie House are featured in @ROXJewellery’s North Coast 500 Guide to Proposals - https://www.rox.co.uk/magazine/rox-loves/romantic-places-north-coast-500