For over 25 years we have welcomed the world to our door, developing an international reputation for Highland hospitality that reflects everything ‘Glenmorangie’ stands for – an oasis of calm and peacefulness away from the hurly burly of today’s world.
Everyone who stays with us comments on the warmth of the welcome they receive and our team genuinely love what they do. They are always on hand to make sure you have everything you need to make your stay memorable – from preparing packed lunches for a day out, to getting you the equipment you need for a huge variety of outdoor activities. The House rule is simple: just ask.
All our rooms have private bathrooms, (ensuite in the main House), Wi-Fi, an iron and ironing board, hair dryer, telephone and Bose speakers. Even better, we also provide a miniature of Glenmorangie Original single malt scotch whisky for you… Or if you would rather have tea or a coffee, we can bring you one of those too.
Here are just some of the reasons why guests join us at Glenmorangie House…
- A tranquil getaway for families and friends
- An ideal location for anniversary celebrations, weddings or honeymoons
- An unbeatable location for whisky lovers
- A luxurious stop off on the North Coast 500 route and a sightseer’s paradise
- The perfect spot for business meetings, executive board retreats and team building
- An unrivalled spot for country sports days out, and a handy base for playing iconic golf courses